One of the biggest challenges is how to pull a room together to achieve ‘that look’. TWINE can help you create an environment that reflects your own personality and style. Our aim is to create interior spaces that reflect your taste and personality.
Renovating and New Projects
Twine Interiors provide specialised and objective support in the areas of space, flow and aesthetics, freeing our clients to oversee the project objectively. This includes reviewing the spacial and floor plan layout. We save time, anxiety and money over the decision making process, whilst adding value to your fit-out with our professional experience. Twine Interiors can engage tradesman from quote process to execution.
In each case, we can specify interior finishes such as:
- Blinds and curtains
- Tap ware, bathroom fixtures and fittings
- Flooring, carpet and tiles
- Kitchen finishes ie: cabinets, benchtops and splashbacks
Twine specialise in colour design for interior, exterior, residential, commercial and retail environments. We are an independent colour advisory with no affiliation with any particular paint company. We offer an initial site visit / consultation to view your property or project and discuss ideas with you.
If you are selling, then we tend to choose colours that either enhance the period or theme of your property and or lean to a more current trend which appeals to the buyer’s market. Twine can work from your plans and elevations if your home is not built yet
TWINE offers a variety of efficient consultation packages that will help the home owner / seller to focus on the most important areas of the property to decorate and style..
- Initial Consultation $250
- Interior Paint (walls, doors, architraves, skirting boards etc) Selection and Schedule $250
- Exterior Paint & Finishes (roof, walls, windows etc) Selection and Schedule $350.
- Design & Concept Fee, Interior Styling – $150 per hour after Initial Consultation.
After Initial Consultation we will provide you with a quote, calculated on the projected hours given your requirements.